Terms and Conditions
1. Zagrywki is managed by Gravity Park Sp. z o.o. with its headquarter located in Warsaw at 35 Goplańska Street, 02-954 Warsaw, tel. 22 123 55 66 registered into The National Court register in The Register of Entrepreneurs under the number 0000514593, entered in The National Official Business Register, REGON under the number 147296989, tax identification number NIP 9512380720, hereinafter referred to as the organiser.
2. The correspondence address is Zagrywki located at 4a Nowy Świat Street,
tel. 22 123 55 66,
3. The locations of the services provided by Gravity Park Sp. z o.o. are; Zagrywki, 4a Nowy Świat Street, 00-497 in Warsaw.
4. All persons using Zagrywki, hereinafter referred to as the users, are obliged to read these Terms and Conditions. Entering Zagrywki premises is tantamount to reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
5. To be able to use the activities in Zagrywki, one must have a valid admission ticket. (types and price list of tickets are available at the ticket offices and on the website www.zagrywki.pl).
6. During the visit to Zagrywki one must strictly follow the instructions of the personnel.
7. A visit to Zagrywki may be subject to additional terms and conditions along with recommendations, which the person visiting Zagrywki is obliged to read and follow.
8. It is forbidden to consume food and beverages purchased outside the Zagrywki premises.
10. Persons staying in Zagrywki consent to free use and distribution of their image, registered during their visit to Zagrywki for commercial purposes. The consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and with no territorial restrictions.
11. From 6 p.m., only persons of legal age are allowed on the premises
12. There is a possibility of verifying the age on the basis of a document confirming the identity and age of the person. Identity documents are checked for the Beer Pong activity. It is not possible for minors to purchase alcohol.
13. Children up to the age of 13 inclusively, may use the activities in Zagrywki only under the supervision of an adult who must stay on the premises of the facility.
14. Zagrywki does not provide childcare services for children and youth.
15. The organiser is not liable for any destruction or damage to the belongings of the users of Zagrywki, with the exception of detriment caused by Zagrywki.
16. The organiser is not financially liable for items lost or left on the premises of Zagrywki and in its vicinity. If found by a staff member or handed over by a third party to the reception desk, items lost or left at Zagrywki can be picked up at the reception desk within 7 business days (after this period of time the items are being destroyed/disposed of).
17. The users use the Zagrywki activities at their own risk. The organiser bears no responsibility for any detriment of the users, including injuries, bodily harm and theirs effects, except for detriment caused by the fault of Zagrywki.
18. In particular, Zagrywki bears no responsibility for any damage arising from the improper use of the infrastructure of Zagrywki not in accordance with instruction and recommendations of the personnel or through the sole fault of the user of the activity.
19. Zagrywki’s personnel have the right to not let one in or to ask one to leave the Zagrywkis premises if one’s behaviour endangers the safety of themselves or other persons in Zagrywki.
20. In the event of a large number of people on the premises, Zagrywki’s personnel can first let in people with a valid reservation.
21. The organiser conducts online sales of admission tickets to Zagrywki on the website at www.zagrywki.pl, by means of which website users can place an order. There is also a possibility to purchase tickets on the basis of a separate contract or the terms and conditions of events.
22. The person ordering a ticket and paying the fee, purchases the right to use the activities in Zagrywki within the time specified on the ticket.
23. When placing an order via the website, the user is required to choose the date and time of the entry, the type and amount of tickets, the method of payment for the tickets, and to read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the facility, which is a condition for the execution of the order.
24. After placing an order, the user receives an email confirming that the order was received by the System (ORDER CONFIRMATION).
25. The ticket purchase price is binding for the organiser and for the buyer at the time of the buyer’s submission order for the purchase of a given ticket.
26. The organiser reserves the right to change: prices and types of tickets. The above right does not affect the performance of concluded contracts and orders placed before the effective date of such changes.
27. One person can purchase an unlimited number of available for sale admission tickets for the activities in Zagrywki at a time.
28. The organiser is not liable for failure to place an order or failure to deliver order confirmation, inability to make payment due to an incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the customer or problems with Internet connection, or other circumstances beyond the organiser’s control.
29. The ticket is non refundable for both online and stationary purchases in Zagrywki. By an individual decision, the Service Provider, after agreeing with the Customer, may provide a discount code or change the date of the event / ticket.
Pursuant to Article 38(12) of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014, the consumer is not entitled to withdraw from an off-premises contract or from a distance contract as this right does not apply in relation to contracts for leisure services, or entertainment, sport or cultural events, if the contract specifies a day or a period of provision of the service.
30. Complaints regarding electronic payments are handled by the PayU service. The user sends the complaint to the correspondence address of Zagrywki, which is later forwarded to the PayU service. The complaint should contain the following information: name and surname, date, number and the amount of transaction.. PayU undertakes to ensure full and comprehensive complaint handling.
31. In cases other than those mentioned in point 30, the organiser shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its submission to Zagrywki’s correspondence address.
32. Settlements of transactions by credit card and e-transfer are carried out via the PayU services.
33. Gravity Park Sp.o.o. issues and sends electronic invoices, guaranteeing authenticity of their origin and the integrity of their content. An electronic invoice, in accordance with the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 54, item 535, as amended), has exactly the same legal force as its paper counterpart.
34. The organiser declares their availability to resolve disputes in an amicable manner, including vindication of claims in out-of-court proceedings ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution). In this case, please submit a complaint via the website: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=PL
The authorised entity to which the complaint can be directed depends on the consumer’s choice. The register of such entities in Poland, along with contact details and website address, can be found here: https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php
Any disputes between the Organiser and a non-consumer customer will be settled by the local court for the headquarters of the Organiser.
35. Any matters not included in these Terms and Conditions are regulated by the relevant Polish laws.
36. The Administrator of personal data is Gravity Park Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Goplańska 35, 02-954 Warsaw.
37. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the 95/46/EC Directive (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
38. Personal data is processed for the purposes of:
a – performance of the contract or taking action on request the data subject before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
b – handling inquiries related to the implementation of services (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
c – handling complaints (Article.6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
d – keeping documentation for the needs of establishing, investigating or settling claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
39. Providing data is voluntary, however necessary to use the service.
40. The scope of the required data includes the provision of: first and last name, e-mail address and phone number. This data is processed for the purpose of identification of the person or subsequent verification.
41. The Administrator shall not transfer, sell or lend the collected data. Data shall only be disclosed to authorised employees or associates of the administrator providing services related to the process of accepting or archiving statements.
43. With regard to accounts created during the booking stage, personal data is processed until the account is deleted.
After deleting the account, the administrator has the right to only process the data that is necessary for establishing, pursuing or defending legal claims or data retention is required due to tax regulations
44. Each data subject shall have the right to access, rectify, erase or limit the processing of their personal data, including the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer the data and lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
45. On the spot in Zagrywki, you can buy tokens that can be used for activities whose outcome depends solely on your skills. One token is equivalent to PLN 5. The token has no limit of validity.
46. The token activities are not a game of chance, a gambling game, a mutual wagering or any other gambling game within the meaning of the Gambling Act of November 19, 2009. The organiser has the right to exclude token activities from use at any time (e.g. malfunction, exclusive reservation of a given level, etc.).
47. The purchased tokens cannot be exchanged for cash neither in full nor partly in any case, they are non refundable and are non exchangeable for other products offered by Zagrywki. In addition, tokens are not legal tender and one cannot make purchases with them.